Thursday, May 21, 2009

Congratulations! Your Normal

I used to want to be on TV now I want to be on YouTube!Don't get me wrong their are a few bright spots ( Ugly Betty, House, and Divorce Court). I just don 't care anymore about turning on the tube at all. Between Hulu and YouTube,the DTV revolution has already occured. I have a feeling that when they finally ( if ever) switch the signal off. There will be mass layoffs like the car companies. There is no need for 2 hours of news during rush hour! Serousily, wise up broadcasters the only reason to get on TV is to get what I am deeming the "I'm Really Normal Award." Tyra Banks was a SUPER Model now houswives and preganant teens can sit back and watch her cut a fool , while she talks about relationship woes with toothless meth addicts. Why couldn't she get real meth addicts like Jamie King or Kate Moss the morning after a White Stripes Concert. A million dollar model with no makeup,coffee stained teeth,and under eye carry-ons. That's my anti- drug! They would be chain smoking and conference call Amy Winehouse and LiLo. I mean good grief TyTy you are a cover model, who cares if you can relate to these drecks of the panhandles. You were put on this earth to make us know that there are certain things we can't get paid for. One of them being, the ability to look like a lethargic alien. Just ask the second place queen on American Idol, its better not to win it.

No comments:

Post a Comment