Monday, February 9, 2009

Over it: I dont date hip hop heads

I love hip hop. I am hip hop. We are the same age. But I have wandered in the desert of MTV schizophonia since the great schism of east coast -vs- west coast.Currently, I am more into the Commons, Andre 3000's, and newbies like Black Milk and Chester French ( get into them). 

The major problem is that Hip Hop is anti romance. And my refuge of R&B had become all sex. I am not saying that all of it is. Actually, beginning a few years ago Hip Hip grew up and morphed beautifully into the basis for a worldwide indie movement. The problem is the mature hip hop was tuned into by people much younger than me. My problem is I can't date anybody younger than me. ( I know perish the thought!) Whatev! The real: Hip hop heads my age bought into all that machismo imagery and think that's how you keep a man. 

Just recently I got a text promotion inviting me to a Thugged Out nite, where wearing "Timbs" got you free drinks.  I am just tired of people not acknowledging there fetishes. That look is no more masculine than any leather chap wearing Levi's loving daddy bear at any Eagle from here to Roma! The hip hop thug is all about mystique. You have probably had the experience of taking a brutha home. Teasing his magnum filler to perfect form and then bam the  legs fly up! I am more than happy to help a man out but, damn, every time!

You can always tell the tops at a hip hop party. They stand out.  They have allot to pick from, depending on their age and physical shape. The night you meet them, its all good. You know that's part of the fetish. "12 am on my way to the club..." They have to meet you in the club, thats where the Ho's at! That night can be as romantic and fun as any. Flirty looks, and sexy texts. Then part two of the fetish; the oral exam. Somebody is gonna get licked, and you better be ready when the moment strikes. Head in the car, ten bonus points! I have rarely made it past the garage. You will always be able to spend the morning. But when the sunrises get over it. Trust me Sunday morning is the litmus test for any relationship. As a routine Meet the Press watcher I can't tell you how many times I had to miss it for one more roll in the sack. 

I would prefer " cheese eggs with Welch's grape" and my pundits. I rarely got food for breakfast. I know everybody is screaming ;where is the problem! Its in the lack of real lifestyle. I can be down with casual sex. Just stop acting like you are not cruising for trade at the hip hop party and we can both get a nut and be on our way! 

If your are a romantic lost in Hip Hop queerdom leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment